Saturday 20 June 2009

More things I want to make.

* Textile jewellery with Halliste and Muhu embroidery
* Necklaces made from papier mache rings
* Papier mache boxes, shaped like houses, but cool-looking, not like these cottage house teapots :D
* Necklaces and brooches from things in my antique book, like fans etc
* 2 necklaces with beads made of a pair of earrings. They are big flowery ornament things I never used after buying. I could actually make something nice of them! :D
* More pendants/brooches with buttons - finish
* Tags/cards from upcycled materials

Kerli,
sincerely,
going back to ACTUALLY make something now. :D

5 comments:

  1. It's good to find someone else who can't throw anything away! Would love to see pics of anything you manage to make. If only I had more time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that seems to be the problem for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these lists of things you want to do! I should do that too but the lists would just go on and on and I'd never get anytning done . . . !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blogosphere fellow recycler. Would Love to see what you make. What a great list of cunning craftiness. I have an equally long list - btw what's hallist embroidery?

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://runningaroundwithscissors.blogspot.com/2008/03/halliste-girl-folk-costume.html

    Well, that's basically it. Muhu embroidery looks about the same, some different motives are in there. You can see some other things on my cardboard earrings and my banner. :)

    ReplyDelete