Thursday 23 July 2009

Update about life. (A little one, don't worry! :)

Emily is walking. Another big milestone reached, and my life is about to get even harder than it was before. :D

We went swimming with her yesterday, the first time. The whole family. I've been wanting to go for ages, but haven't got round to it, especially because there was refurbishment and they redid all the changing rooms and pools and stuff, and t is generaly quite tricky to get around with a small baby in the pools. Anyway, I am happy to say Emily quite enjoyed it. At first she wasn't quite sure and bawled away while I was changing her, probably because it reminded her they weighing clinic. But in the actual pool she was quite soon happy and talkative and splashed and played with her frog.

Also, the last time we went to the toy shop we saw some hand puppets, and she was quite interested in them, moving around and tickling her. They were so expensve, though, I thought I make my own. Of course, all went horribly wrong and didn't come out at all like I had wanted it to, but Emily seems amused by it. Anyway, more of them will be on their way and I 'm sure they will improve. :)

Here we are, our mad dog. :P


Kerli,
sincerely

1 comment:

  1. Just to let you know I've popped in a weeny mention and a link to you in my blog as I referenced the destash again as I've been using some of the stuff!

    ReplyDelete