Monday 12 October 2009

Destash and upcycled supplies - is it worth it?

I've been thinking to list some of my supplies... To destash. I have some yarns (little leftover balls as well), some plarn (yes, it is a word :) - plastic yarn), some old christmas cards, and I also have entertained the thought to sell snowflake kits - 20-30 snowflakes cut out from upcycled paper - like sheets that have had printing only on one side, plus a nice sturdy printed sheet with clear instructions how to make your own. All of these things would be somewhere around £2.50 max, with postage.

And I still have my calendar and a few card kits to finish! Waah! I need more hours in a day.

Anyone?

kerli,
sincerely

P.S. I have made some little socks, for size 4-41/2. (1-2 year old) They are made of Sirdar Fair Isle, and the colours are a bit like the sea -light blue, turquoise and mint and little black specks. Socks have always been a traditional Christmas gift in our family. But I didn't know how to knit them! Heels don't like me. So this pair is only my fourth I have ever knit. I have a feeling I want to do too much, but would it be worth it at all to list them? *is curious*

No comments:

Post a Comment